The 2018’s edition has focused in the Sports Foot and Ankle pathologies. The presence of the international speakers – Ernesto Maceira, Gian Luigi Canata, Manuel Monteagudo, Paolo Caravaggi and Pim van Dijk, together with other experts in Orthopaedics, and other related areas such as Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Miguel Reis e Silva), Podiatry (Miguel Oliveira), Biomechanics (António Veloso e Ana Oliveira) and Sports (Paulo Barrigana), has yielded very interesting discussions with different points of view, which has provided an extremely gratifying day.
We thank the National and European societies that evaluated our Program and provided their scientific patronage:
- Portuguese Orthopaedics and Trauma Society (SPOT) and Foot & Ankle Section
- Portuguese Medical and Surgical Foot Society (SPMCP)
- Ankle and Foot Associates (AFAS – ESSKA)
- Swiss Foot and Ankle Society (SFAS)
- British Foot and Ankle Society (BOFAS)
- European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS)
- European Society for Movement Analysis in Adults and Children (ESMAC)
The Lisbon Foot & Ankle Clinical Biomechanics Course 2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 6 EuropeanCME credits (ECMEC®).