What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website puts in your computer, smartphone or any other device with internet access, containing information about your navigation in that website. Cookies are used to facilitate, the navigation, make it simpler and don’t damage your computer.
What are cookies used for in this website?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential cookies: some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. They allow navigation in the website and the use of its applications, such as proceeding to secure areas of the website through a login. Without these cookies, the services that demand it cannot be performed.
– Analytical cookies: we use these cookies to analise the way that users use the website and to monitor its performance. This allows us to deliver a high-quality experience, by personalizing our offer and rapidly identify and correct any issues that may arise. For example, we use performance cookies to know which pages are most popular, which is the way of linkage between pages that is most effective, or to determine the reason why some pages are receiving error messages.
Based on the website usage, we can also use these cookies to highlight articles or services that we think are of interest to the users. These cookies are user only for creation effect and statistical analysis, without never collecting personal data.
– Functionality cookies: we use functionality cookies to allow us to remember the user preferences. For example, the cookies avoid typing the name of the user each time he accesses the website.
In sum, the functionality cookies store user preferences relative to the use of the website, in a way that is not necessary to configure the website in every visit.
Cookies can be used for:
– Permanent cookies: they are stored in the internet browser of the access devices (PC, mobile, tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. Usually they are used to direct navigation accordingly to the user preferences, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies: are temporary, they remain in the internet browser of the access devices until you leave the website. The obtained information allows the identification of problems and to provide a better navigation experience.